Job Description: Senior Engineer- Embedded Hardware Testing
Our client’s platform is modernizing the Electricity Distribution Grid using IoT & AI.
As Senior Engineer- Embedded Hardware Testing you would be responsible for maturing of embedded hardware solutions for the same.
The technical skills require 3+ years relevant experience in following:
• Board and System Level Testing
• Testing Hardware Handshakes with Cloud
• Testing of Sensor Assemblies
• Testing, Validation and Acceptance of new hardware modules
• IEC Certification related Testing
• Adept in using T&M tools frequently used in Embedded System Testing
• Shall be required to build functional, electrical and performance test plans and
• Shall be responsible for writing test programs and designing test jigs
• Shall be responsible for new hardware acceptance testing and release to production
You shall be reporting into the Engineering organization. Experience with Utilities and/or
background of Electrical Engineering is desirable but not must. Exposure and experience of
testing embedded hardware for Commercial Embedded Products is highly desirable.
Exposure and Experience of Third-Party Hardware Certification process an added plus.