Experience 2-4 Years
BE/Btech/ME/Mtech ( Electronics, E & Tc),Msc(Electronics)
Desired Key Skills
• Good programming and debugging skills in Embedded C/C++
• Hands on experience with embedded development tools.
• Hands on experience with RTOS and device drivers.
• Experience in communication protocol I2C, USB, I2S, UART, SPI,
RS232, RS485, CAN bus, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GSM, GPRS.
• Experience in real time operating system like FreeRTOS.
• Good understanding of embedded system and the hardware.
• Knowledge of sensor.
• Ability to read schematic and datasheet for component.
• Experience in product prototyping and testing.
• Exposure to tools like JTAG, AURIUM, Beagle I2C analyzer,
Roles & Responsibilties
• Independent Project handling
• Project scheduling & tracking
• Firmware development
• Coordinate for hardware development.
• Team Orientation